Default & Debarring Orders – A Guide for Litigators
Katie Dyson, Partner in our Dispute Resolution team will be hosting a webinar on 26 July to discuss debarring orders.
The short webinar will cover the following points:
- The important policy reasons behind debarring orders and how these shape the court’s approach
- The circumstances in which it may be appropriate to issue an application for a debarring order
- The six principles the court will consider, as set out in Michael Wilson & Partners v Sinclair
- The interplay between debarring orders and Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- The evidence that is required in order to resist an application
- The court’s approach to proportionality
This webinar will be available to access for 90 days after the date. Sign up through the link here.