Our experienced charity law team advises charities and not-for-profit organisations on all aspects of law affecting charities, including:
- Formation of new charities
- Reviewing and updating constitutions, policies and governance structures
- Complying with Charity Act requirements and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Dealing with permanent endowments
- Property sales and leases
- Health and safety
- Contested legacies
- Fundraising law
- Company law
- Commercial arrangements
- Issues with trustee benefits
- Employment law
We also provide trustee training tailored to your organisation.
For more information about charity regulation visit our Legal Resource Centre, or keep updated with our Quarterly Charity Law Updates on our website.
If you would like to discuss how we can support you and your charity please contact our charity specialists here.