T: 01635 508173
E: [email protected]
Cate Beavis is a Solicitor in the Residential Property Team.
Cate handles all aspects to do with the sale and purchase of residential properties as well as other related transactions, such as remortgages and transfers of equity. Cate aims to make what can be a complicated process as understandable as she can for her clients and prides herself on being approachable and giving her clients peace of mind.
Cate graduated from University of Leeds with a 2(i) honours degree in French. Cate then went on to obtain a distinction in both the Graduate Diploma in Law (Oxford Brookes School of Law) and the Legal Practice Course (University of Law, Oxford). Cate joined Gardner Leader as a paralegal in 2014 and qualified as a solicitor in August 2017.
Residential Property Experience
Cate has experience in dealing with each type of transaction relating to residential property. This of course includes sales and purchases but also extends to remortgages, transfers of equity, lease extensions and equity release mortgages.
Cate also has experience in dealing with shared ownership sales and purchases, staircasing transactions on existing shared ownership properties, new build purchases and preparing reports for auction purchases.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of shared ownership new build and existing properties
- Acting on the sale of a £2million residential flat in Mayfair
- Acting on the purchase of new build properties, including those with Help to Buy involvement
- Helping colleauges in the office with emails or other correspondence which are written in French and German
- Member of Junior Lawyers Division of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
- Member of Thames Valley Young Professionals