Holly is a Solicitor at Gardner Leader in the Residential Property team.
Holly joined Gardner Leader in January 2016 and worked in the Conveyancing team as a paralegal for a year before starting her Training Contract. Holly assisted and worked alongside Emma Jones, Chris Dale and Stuart Durrant on sales, purchases (including with shared ownership and Help to Buy schemes), lease extensions, transfers of equity and remortgages. As a Trainee Solicitor Holly completed seats in the Family, Private Client and Conveyancing teams and qualified as a solicitor in to the Conveyancing team in July 2018.
Holly graduated from University of Nottingham with a 2:1 honours degree in Politics before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law, Guildford.
Holly is a member of Gardner Leader’s corporate social responsibility group and partakes in and organises charitable events for the firm. Holly is also a volunteer at local charity, Loose Ends and involved with Berkshire based charity Swings & Smiles.
Recent Work Experience
- Running sale and purchase files including those in conjunction with Shared Ownership and Help to Buy schemes
- Carrying out re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions
- Working with and acting for mortgage lenders in providing due diligence on properties intended to be the security for mortgages
- Thames Valley Young Professionals
- Junior Lawyers Division Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
Memberships and Professional Bodies