Michael Beadsworth is a senior associate in the Real Estate Team and is based in the Maidenhead Office.
Michael is a specialist Commercial Property Lawyer focused on delivering tailored advice to meet clients’ needs and achievable outcomes.
He has over thirty years of experience in commercial property including options, promotion agreements, land purchases and site set ups, leases, finance agreements and public houses.
Michael holds an MBA, enhancing his ability to understand business needs.
Commercial Property Experience
- Acquisitions and disposals of public houses and hotels, leases and portfolio management.
- Setting up residential (including Rent Charges) and commercial property estates and lease documentation.
- Complex option and overage agreements.
- Purchase of farmland.
- Charity transactions.
- High value lease arrangements.
- Bank funding.
- Acquisitions and disposals by SIPP and SSAS.
Charity Law Experience
As well as acting on charity transactions Michael has worked in house for a major UK charity dealing with acquisitions and carbon sequestration.
- Being instructed by clients repeatedly on their property matters for many years as a trusted advisor.
- Acting for a pub company on their property portfolio for over thirty years.
- Sale of substantial property holdings subject to numerous leases.
- Sale of land for development with complex overage provisions, security arrangements and consideration in excess of £30 million.