Solicitor, Commercial Property
T: 01635 508122
E: [email protected]
Tim is a solicitor at Gardner Leader in the Commercial Property team.
Tim joined Gardner Leader in 2016 upon qualifying as a Solicitor, having trained at a well-respected Oxfordshire based firm. During this time Tim undertook the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law where he achieved a Distinction.
Tim specialises in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property and in addition undertakes landlord & tenant matters, development work and secured lending. He acts on behalf of a variety of individuals and corporate clients, together with high street lenders and regional/national charities.
Tim always aims to provide clear, pragmatic and commercially astute advice, and prides himself on the relationships that he builds with clients.
Recent Work Highlights
- Acting for a group of land owners in the granting of four option agreements to a developer as part of a wider re-development scheme.
- Assisting the corporate team with the property aspects of the acquisition of two childcare nurseries in the South West region.
- Advising a national animal charity on the renewal and termination of its existing shop leases.
- Acting for a landlord in the grant of a significant new Farm Business Tenancy in South Wales.
- Acting for a landlord in the grant of multiple new leases to national retail chains in a prominent new London development.