Elinor Clifford is a Senior Associate in our Dispute Resolution team.
Elinor rejoined the firm in 2021 after spending time working for a London practice. Elinor first started her legal career at Gardner Leader.
Elinor has experience of commercial dispute resolution including professional negligence claims, breach of directors duties, breach of contract claims and breach of partnership agreements. Elinor has experience of trials, mediations and arbitrations.
- Assisted on a claim which obtained a Â£15m judgment in the High Court for professional negligence proceedings [Swynson Ltd & Anor v Lowick Rose LLP  EWHC 2085 (Ch)].
- Acted for liquidators on a portfolio of professional negligence claims against surveyors and solicitors.
- Acted for a large German Bank on a professional negligence claim against its surveyors in the value of Â£140m.
- Acted on unfair prejudice petitions brought pursuant to section 994 of the Companies Act 2006, claims which involve fraud and breach of directorsâ€™ duties.
- Acted on a misrepresentation claim relating to a supercar.
- Acted for individuals and business against insurance companies when insurance policies were found to be void.