Emma McParland is a consultant in our Real Estate team working in our Oxford office.
Emma McParland is a commercial property lawyer with over 20 years’ experience dealing with residential development, business leases, property aspects of company sales and purchases and property in general. Emma has worked in private practice and in-house for one of the top 5 national housebuilders.
Emma’s work for us covers all aspects of commercial property transactions including acting for landlord or tenant in business leases of offices, warehouses and shops and assignments of leases including as part of the sale or purchase of a business.
- Commercial re-mortgage for Â£1.1m which included grant of multiple leases to tenants to satisfy commercial lenderâ€™s requirements;
- Granting option to sell property with commercial lease of part to mitigate community infrastructure levy for an individual owner;
- Purchase of land for development with senior and junior financing for corporate client;
- Acting for community interest company in taking a lease of part with change of planning use;
- Investigating title to unlock valuable development land held under option in order to exercise option after nearly 10 years.