Michael Beadsworth is a senior associate in the Real Estate Team based in our Maidenhead Office.
Michael is a specialist Real Estate Lawyer focused on delivering tailored advice to meet clients’ needs and achievable outcomes.
More than thirty years of experience in commercial property including options, promotion agreements, land purchases and site set ups, leases, finance agreements and public houses.
Michael holds an MBA, enhancing his ability to understand business needs.
- Complex option and overage agreements.
- Setting up development schemes.
- Purchase of farmland.
- High value lease arrangements.
- Bank funding.
- Charity transactions.
- Acquisitions and disposals by SIPP and SSAS.
- Acquisitions and disposals of public houses and hotels, pub and hotel leases and portfolio management.
As well as acting on charity transactions Michael has worked in house for a major UK charity dealing with acquisitions and carbon sequestration.
- Instructed by clients repeatedly on their property matters as a trusted advisor.
- Sale of land for development with complex overage provisions, security arrangements and consideration in excess of Â£30 million.
- Acting for a pub company on their extensive property portfolio for over thirty years including acquisitions, sales and lettings.
- Sale of substantial portfolio property holdings.
- Set up of hybrid scheme for large building conversion into flats with freehold houses in grounds to estate and involving inter-relationship between service charges and rent charges.