Vicky is a Senior Associate in the Employment Team and is based at the Newbury office.
Vicky is a highly experienced employment lawyer and joined the firm in January 2024 to head up the Employment Team. Vicky advises clients across a variety of sectors, but has particular experience in advising SME’s and clients in the education and charity sectors. Vicky works closely with her clients to understand their business and to provide them with commercial and pragmatic employment law advice.
- Collective redundancies – advising on the process including selection criteria, assisting with associated documentation and the timing and content of the consultation process
- Supporting clients on transactional work including providing TUPE advice, reviewing/drafting service and consultancy agreements, negotiating indemnities and warranties, drafting/advising on settlement agreements and carrying out due diligence
- Assisting clients with managing complex disciplinaries and grievances
- Advising on data protection issues including drafting privacy notices and managing data subject access requests
- Advising on the enforceability and interpretation of restrictive covenants
- Supporting clients in defending Employment Tribunal proceedings including sex, disability and race discrimination, whistleblowing, unfair dismissal and unlawful deductions from wages including at appeal level
- Assisting organisations and individuals in relation to senior level exits
As well as providing employment law advice, Vicky also advises education clients in defending disability discrimination claims in the SEND First Tier Tribunal.