Peter is a Partner in the Commercial Team
Peter has considerable experience regarding intellectual property (copyrights, databases, patents and trademarks) and its commercialisation, commercial agreements of all types, software and information technology law and data protection. His skills and knowledge have been gained over 37 years of legal practice.
- Advising celebrity chefs on product endorsement and licensing brands.
- Representing a veterinary pharma company during an inquiry into the veterinary medicines market
- Advising an IT client regarding a long term commercial agreement with a national supermarket group.
- Advising on sports sponsorship agreements
Memberships and Professional Bodies
- Associate member of CITMA (The Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys)
- Member of the SCL (Society for Computers and Law).