Louisa is an Associate in our Real Estate Team.
Louisa trained at a City firm, qualifying in 2012 and subsequently worked at leading firms in Oxford, Reading and Henley before joining Gardner Leader in October 2022.
Louisa has acted for a variety of clients including private property companies, education establishments, private landowners, developers and retailers in relation to commercial premises.
Louisa specialises in acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property but also deals with a range of Real Estate matters to include landlord and tenant work, development (acting for both developers and landowners) and secured lending. She also advises on the property side of corporate asset and share sales and purchases.
- Acting on the sale of a large development site in West Sussex.
- Dealing with the first registration of a large area of land in Oxfordshire with a complex ownership history.
- Acting for a lender in the refinancing of a portfolio of golf courses.
- Acting for a large regional developer in relation to various aspects of its site acquisitions.
- Acting on the purchase of a former church in the context of redevelopment.
- Acting on the purchase of a public house and dealing with the associated formalities.
- Advising on a large assembled site in Surrey involving 23 landowners.
- Acting on the sale of a large quarry site in Lincolnshire.
- Advising on smaller sites involving the disposal of garden land.