In this article Rabika discusses seven points which employers need to consider when dealing with long COVID in the workplace.
- Training and development of senior staff
- Spotting frequent sickness absence and implementing capability procedures to help identify sufferers
- Supportive measures
- Effective and open communications
- Employee’s role and responsibility
- Long covid and potential tribunal claims
- Steps employers must take to legally safeguard the company and welfare of their employees