We need to serve proceedings (claim form etc) in the British Virgin Islands from the Court of England and Wales. The lease provides England and Wales as the governing law but is silent as to jurisdiction. What steps do we need to take to serve proceedings?

Dispute Resolution 15 Nov 2021