Senior Associate, Conveyancing
Chris is a Senior Associate at Gardner Leader in the Residential Property team.
Chris deals with a range of residential property transactions varying in value and complexity. In particular, he deals with residential sales and purchases, re-mortgages, equity transfers and co-ownership. Chris regularly deals with leasehold transactions and specialises in shared-ownership sales and purchases with Housing Association involvement. Chris joined Gardner Leader as a paralegal in 2009 and went on to complete his training with the firm, qualifying in 2012.
In his spare time, Chris partakes in several sports including badminton, football and running. He produces artwork as a hobby and has been commissioned several times. Chris enjoys challenges such as the annual LawNet hikes, has completed the Inca Trail and run the London Marathon. He enjoys travel and loves photographing new parts of the world.
Relevant work experience
- Shared Ownership and standard Flat purchases
- The legal work on the purchase of a large country manor house
- Dealing with the legal aspects of several Leasehold Flat purchases in Newbury’s Parkway and Racecourse developments
- Dealing with the legal side of a range of new-build properties, including houses, flats and shared ownership properties
- Dealing with the sale of a portfolio of Properties for a property management company
Memberships and Professional Bodies