Karron is a Partner in our Real Estate Team and is a commercial property specialist.
With over 25 years’ commercial property and real estate experience, Karron has worked in London and the South West and has been practising in Swindon and Wiltshire for over 20 years and is well known to Swindon property professionals and in the North Wiltshire region with a reputation for getting the job done -bringing her expertise in commercial property and her years of commercial experience together.
Commercial Property Experience
- Non-contentious lease work with a focus on offices/industrial/warehouse and distribution premises – often for corporate occupiers and notably high-end offices in the City but she also advises on more specialist premises such as flight training academies, sports and amenities facilities.
- Commercial investment work – particularly pension scheme acquisitions/sales. Working with SSIPs and SSASs.
- High value residential and mixed-use acquisition and sales.
- Real estate finance – secured lending
- Options, pre-emptions and conditional sales and acquisitions and overage arrangements
- Acting for Town Councils across their property portfolios
- New Lease of flagship office space in newly refurbished landmark building on Cheapside with a deal value of over £5million for a full-service international practice of IP consultants. The work also included negotiation in respect of fit-out consents and wayleaves and advice on fit out contract documents.
- Advising on tenancies and occupancy arrangements for Soho HQ of a specialist, independent planning a development consultancy.
- Reorganising letting arrangements and taking new warehouse at Oxford’s Milton Park for household name hamper company including advising on Stamp Duty Land Tax efficient measures.
- Negotiation of new letting arrangements for a ground-breaking engineering PLC based at Heyford Park, Bicester who specialise in design and production of motors for EV vehicles.
- Acting for an international flight training academy on their property interests in the UK.
Memberships and Professional Bodies
UK Property Forum