Partner, Commercial Property
T: 01635 508155
E: [email protected]
Suki is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Commercial Property team
Suki qualified in 2002 and joined Gardner Leader as a property partner in the Commercial team in 2017, having previously been a partner at a specialist commercial real estate practice, based in Oxfordshire.
Suki has broad experience in all areas of commercial property work, with an emphasis on the property development sector, portfolio management, electronic communications and landlord and tenant matters.
Recent Work Highlights
- Acting for developers in relation to site acquisitions and onward sales, to include negotiating overage provisions, site assembly and multi-party transactions, options and conditional contracts, easements and infrastructure agreements.
- The acquisition of key sites for the installation of electronic communications equipment as part of a new UK national core optical network providing optical connectivity and capacity.
- Advising retailers on key lettings and associated property management matters.
- Acting for a global internet hosting and cloud computing provider in respect of its UK property requirements, to include an office expansion (involving 260,000 sq ft to include the pre-let of a headquarters building together with options and pre-emption rights in respect of future expansion space) and data centre requirements.
- Co-ordinating the UK property holdings of a multi-national corporation with products available for purchase through distributors and retailers in nearly 200 countries.