Arron is a Solicitor in our Corporate Team.
Arron joined Gardner Leader in June 2023 as a newly qualified Corporate Solicitor. He joined the firm having completed his training at a boutique Mayfair firm where he undertook seats in corporate, commercial, litigation and real estate.
Corporate and Commercial
Arron primarily advises companies and shareholders of businesses ranging from start-ups and SMEs to large corporates on a wide variety of matters including company law matters, business sales and acquisitions and company re-structures.
Arron is committed to building and maintaining relationships with clients and to working with clients to understand their business and to provide practical and timely business focused advice. He is well known for being approachable and delivering a personal touch, working with businesses and their owners on all matters of company law from incorporation through to exit and everything in between.
- Assisted LKK Health Products Group’s re-financing of the London skyscraper known as the “Walkie Talkie”.
- Acted for the shareholders of a reputable London restaurant on the sale of their restaurant business to a well-established restaurant chain business.
- Acted for an exiting shareholder and dealing with the corporate aspects of a shareholder exit.
- Assisted with and advised on a number of share sales and purchases across numerous sectors with transaction values between £1m and £10m.
- Acting for shareholders of a property development company on its re-structure.