Chris Dale is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Residential Property team.
Chris Dale is praised by the clients as a persistent, diligent and considerate legal expert who is both exceptional in both his attitude and approach to deliver peace of mind to the clients. Chris joined Gardner Leader as a paralegal in 2009 and went on to complete his training with the firm, qualifying in 2012.
Chris deals with a range of residential property transactions varying in value and complexity. In particular, he deals with residential sales and purchases and co-ownership. Chris specialises in shared-ownership sales and purchases with Housing Association involvement.
- Shared Ownership purchases
- The legal work on the purchase of a large country manor house
- Dealing with the legal aspects of several Leasehold Flat purchases in Newbury’s Parkway and Racecourse developments
- Dealing with the legal side of a range of new-build properties, including houses, flats and shared ownership properties
- Dealing with the sale of a portfolio of Properties for a property management company