Harry is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Team based in our London office.
Harry is a commercial litigator with a broad practice covering both contractual and tortious disputes. He acts for businesses and individuals in shareholder and company disputes, contentious insolvency proceedings, general contract claims, professional negligence claims and insurance disputes. Many of the matters in relation to which he is instructed involve allegations of fraud.
Harry is also regularly instructed in contentious sports and gambling matters. He regularly acts for some of the leading names in horseracing and gambling in High Court proceedings and before various sports regulatory panels.
- Representing a foreign businessman in a section 994 petition in connection with a dispute between the shareholders of a company engaged in exporting para-pharmaceutical products to Georgia.
- Representing a minority shareholder in a property business in a complex dispute regarding the management of the company by its directors.
- Representing a property investor in a negligence claim against his previous solicitors.
- Representing high-rolling gambler James Longley in his claim against the owners Paddy Power over the stakes of a high value horseracing bet.
- Representing Sky Sports presenter Freddy Tylicki in his groundbreaking High Court claim against a fellow jockey in connection with life-changing injuries suffered during a horserace.
- Representing numerous leading jockeys in regulatory proceedings before the BHA Disciplinary Panel, the BHA Appeal Boad, the IHRB Appeal Board, the Emirates Racing Authority Appeal Panel and the Appeal Panel of the Hong Kong Jockey Club.