Jo Bullard is a Partner in the Real Estate.
Jo qualified in 1998 and joined Gardner Leader in 2016 having previously worked for regional heavyweight firms in Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
Jo specialises in Real Estate work acting for a variety of corporate and private clients and public authorities. Her work includes landlord and tenant matters, sales and purchases, secured lending, and advising on the property aspects of corporate asset and share sales acquisitions and disposals.
Jo also represents a number of charity clients on property-related transactions. And she also heads up the Gardner Leader compliance team. Jo’s commercial and pragmatic approach in dealing with transactions helps clients achieve their end goal.
Jo specialises in the acquisition and disposal of Real Estate and in addition undertakes commercial landlord & tenant matters, lease enfranchisement matters, corporate support and secured lending. She acts on behalf of a variety of individuals and corporate clients, together with high street lenders, local authorities and regional/national charities.
Jo acts for a number of regional charity clients including those providing almshouse accommodation on all aspects of property-related matters including renewal commercial leases, title investigation, acquisition and disposal of charitable assets.
- Acting for a local authority in respect of a large first registration project of all of their freehold assets in Oxfordshire
- Acting on a number of corporate support transactions including the purchase of several children’s nurseries.
- Acting for an executor on property matters in connection with a large property portfolio including all aspects of landlord and tenant matters.
- Acting on an intra-group property transfer with assets worth £2million
- Acting for a local charity in connection with lease renewals and CIO conversion