Lauren is a Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution team specialising in Contentious Probate. She qualified in 2023 having undertaken training seats in the residential conveyancing, inheritance protection and corporate teams and contentious probate.
Lauren primarily deals with will challenges, Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act claims, proprietary estoppel claims and Court of Protection matters.
- Bringing a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 for a spouse of the deceased
- Commencing enforcement proceedings for recovery of costs
- Acting for a defendant/executor in an accounting claim made against an estate
- Taking part in various mediations and assisting with securing settlement without the need for Court proceedings
- Working with Education Business Partnership (EBP) to take part in careers events and giving presentations on careers in law
- Member of the Contentious Trusts Association (ConTrA)