Lewis is an Associate in our Corporate team.
Lewis joined Gardner Leader as a Solicitor in October 2020 as part of the growing Corporate Team in the Maidenhead office. Lewis is pragmatic in his approach, building a relationship with each client, to provide a hands-on and commercial solution to enable each client and business to achieve its objectives.
Lewis is a transactional mergers and acquisitions lawyer and has experience and leads on corporate acquisitions acting for buyers and sellers, shareholders’ agreements, share buybacks, group re-organisation and restructuring, business start-ups, corporate governance and company secretarial work.
He prides himself in establishing individual relationships with his clients to provide personalised and prompt business advice.
- Acting for a property development company on the sale of its business for £4.63m to a UK multinational based developer.
- Advising a children’s nursery operator on the sale of its assets for £1.15m to a UK private equity backed buyer.
- Advising a manufacturing business on the purchase, extensive due diligence, disclosure and share purchase agreement for a competing business for £1.25m.
- Acting for the shareholders of a UK based performance and luxury sports car group re-organisation.
- Advising the shareholders on a vender initiated management buyout of an industrial supplies business.
- Advising businesses and start-ups on company incorporations, structures and documentation including bespoke shareholders’ agreements and articles of association.
- Advising and drafting banking and loan documentation for complex private equity backed funding arrangements on business acquisitions.
- Advising on charity mergers and conversions to charitable organisations/structures from existing arrangements.
- Advising and guidance on pre-sale business health checks, including extensive corporate due diligence, governance and statutory compliance.