Peter is a Partner and Head of Commercial Team, having developed his skill, knowledge and expertise in the fields of commercial, IP and IT law over 39 years of legal practice.
Peter has considerable experience of commercial law and practice. He advises on intellectual property (copyrights, databases, patents and trademarks) and its commercialisation and also drafts and reviews a wide range of commercial agreements and terms, including distribution, franchise, sale and purchase, joint ventures and collaboration agreements. Peter also advises on all aspects of software and information technology law and data protection.
- Advising celebrity chefs on product endorsement and licensing brands.
- Representing a veterinary pharma company during an inquiry into the veterinary medicines market
- Advising an IT client regarding a long term commercial agreement with a national supermarket group.
- Drafting and advising on sports sponsorship agreements (including players and teams in the sports of ice hockey, golf and rugby)
- Advising a start-up cosmetics company on manufacturing and supply agreements, as well as IP licences
- Drafting terms of business for a well-known interior designer
- Advising a client licensing software in Saudi Arabia
- Advising an immigration services provider on a framework agreement with a UK utilities company.
- Drafting terms for the use of a football coaching App.
- Advising an individual inventor on long-term royalty arrangements for an invention with the product manufacturer.