Will Nash is a Consultant in our Corporate team based in our Oxford office.
Will is a corporate lawyer with over 25 years’ experience specialising in M&A acquisitions, disposals and buyouts, venture capital and other equity fundraisings and investments, equity incentive schemes, corporate joint ventures and restructurings and UK LLPs.
Corporate & Commercial Law
Will focuses on supporting UK entrepreneurs, business owners and growth companies throughout their journey from early stage through to exit, often giving strategic advice to founders. He has a number of clients and a growing practice in Oxford and the surrounding area.
- Acting for an Oxfordshire-based biotech research and development company on a series of venture capital fundraisings.
- Acting for the founder of an Oxfordshire-based online business on an exit to a private-equity backed European acquirer.
- Implementing a growth share scheme for an entrepreneur-led provider of performance measurement services.
- Acting for the management team on the debt-financing aspects of their MBI of an Oxfordshire-based engineering business.
- Acting for the shareholders of OCC on the exit to System C. Full press release here.